There is nothing more attractive than a thick head of hair that glimmers with natural health. But hair loss is a problem that many people suffer from.
There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, certain medicines and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia, and chronic illnesses.
One of the top thing that abuses you in your daily life is surely hair fall. You have checked different salons for the purpose, but got no perfect result from anything. Here are some of the tips regarding dos and don’ts, which you can practice at your home.
• Your hair needs nutrition and that is provided by the Coconut milk.
• Aloe Vera also works great for the hair root strengthening.
• You can apply hot oil on your scalp. This will increase the blood flow on your scalp and that will result in hair growth.
• Neem and Amla are great for hair nutrition. They act great in treating hail fall.
• Either go to hair spa salons or apply eggs on the scalp for the nutrition of the hair roots.
• Regularly trim your hair and always pack your hair, when that is dry enough.
• You often ignore the food habit for the purpose, but you can apply the same for preventing your hair loss.
• Do not rub your hair when it is wet. This is the reason for breaking the hair from inside.
• While tying your hair, do not make such tight that it puts pressure on the roots.
• Do not use caps and similar things that is going to warm up your scalp. Hair fall is more in case of hot and humid weather.
• It is always good to apply less chemicals on your scalp. Applying chemicals can really be dangerous for your hair.
Take care of all the above things and you will find that you have reduced your hair fall to a great extent.