Are you seeking the best popup plugin for WordPress? A decent WordPress popup plugin may aid in the conversion of website visitors into email subscribers and paying customers.
There are a plethora of WordPress popup plugins available to assist you in increasing conversion rates.
The majority of them, on the other hand, will either slow down your website or provide incorrect statistics, or worse, both. However, if you get WordPress hosting you can avoid your website slowing down for an affordable price .
We’ll compare the most popular WordPress popup plugins on the market in this post so you can figure out which one is the best.
The Best WordPress Popup Plugins finalists
You may use the typical flaws with most WordPress popup builders as a criterion to assess all popular WordPress popup plugins now that you know what they are.
Because there are so many popup plugins, this procedure might take a long time.
As a result, we conducted the research for you. The top WordPress popup plugins that we will compare in our guide are as follows:
- Ninja Popups
Let’s take a closer look at each one to see which one is the best WordPress popup plugin for helping you develop your website.
Millions of WordPress websites utilize OptinMonster, a strong lead generation software.
The Exit-Intent feature, which helps convert leaving visitors into subscribers and paying customers, is why it’s my absolute favorite.
- User-friendly interface: The plugin’s drag-and-drop builder makes creating and customising popup forms a breeze.
- Exit-Intent: This feature displays a targeted campaign to visitors about to leave your website just before they click away, converting them into leads.
- Provides a large number of pre-built templates: OptinMonster offers a large number of pre-built templates for creating professional campaigns.
- Advanced targeting: It includes advanced display rules like referrer detection, geolocation, and others.
- Provides a variety of campaign choices, including: You can create campaigns with floating alerts, lightbox popups, countdown timers, fullscreen welcome mats, and more with OptinMonster.
- Advanced Google Analytics monitoring is available with the plugin, and you can define analytics objectives to track exactly what you want.
- Support: OptinMonster has a live support team available to assist you with any questions you may have.
There is no free option: The sole disadvantage of this plugin is that there is no free version.
The price of OptinMonster starts at $9 per month.
TrustPulse is an all-in-one marketing solution created by the same team that created OptinMonster.
From the comfort of your WordPress dashboard, you can work on improving your conversion and sales rates with this WordPress popup plugin.
To generate a feeling of urgency, TrustPulse’s real-time event monitoring function allows you to highlight every action clients took on your site.
Your WordPress website will easily draw conversions when combined with the FOMO notification system.
TrustPulse is a highly effective popup plugin because to its intelligent targeting. All popups shown on your site strive to create ideal outcomes by setting the complex targeting criteria and timing controls. Actionable analytics may be used to track the conversion rate of each web page.
The free version of the plugin integrates with WooCommerce and is compatible with membership plugins like MemberPress.
Consider upgrading to a premium plan for $5-$39/month to have access to additional smart-targeting capabilities and priority support.
- Design choices for popups abound.
- Several FOMO ads have been launched.
- Integration with well-known website platforms and tools like Zapier
- Monthly sessions are limited.
Sumo is a free WordPress popup plugin that lets you add popups to your site. They have a premium edition with extra features.
Create a free WordPress popup and opt-in form with this plugin.
You can utilize a variety of optin formats.
Connects to well-known email marketing platforms
It comes with a variety of styles and templates to choose from.
Basic A/B testing and metrics for your forms are included.
The free edition has fewer functionality and includes Sumo branding in popups.
Sumo loads code asynchronously, which has a lower performance effect. The impact on performance may vary depending on the design of your campaign.
Sumo is a WordPress plugin that connects with your website. However, you’ll need to manage your account through their website and create campaigns using the Sumo dashboard.
Using the Sumo dashboard, create your popup.
It does have a slight learning curve. The campaign builder is not the most user-friendly, but you’ll get the hang of it. It was a little more difficult to utilise, especially when it comes to integrations and targeting.
Ninja Popups is a well-known and simple-to-use popup plugin with several email marketing integrations. With its drag-and-drop builder, you may create basic popup forms.
- User-friendly interface: Creating popup forms is simple with the drag-and-drop builder.
- Mobile-friendly: The popups are also mobile-friendly.
- It delivers statistics and also has built-in A/B testing.
- Actively updated: The plugin is updated on a regular basis to fix bugs and add new features.
- Only popups are available; there are no additional alternatives available, such as floating bars to increase conversions.
- Basic targeting is available exclusively with Ninja popups. They don’t have geo-targeting, UTM targeting, or any other advanced targeting criteria, for example, to assist increase conversions.
There is no free version: This popup plugin is free to use, but you must pay to use it.
Cost: The price range begins at $26.
And that concludes my list of the top WordPress popup plugins for conversions in 2021. I hope it has assisted you in identifying the right solution for your needs so that you may expand your email list, generate more leads, and increase your sales income.