Majority of the population is struggling with weight issues. Not only is being over-weight a point of ridicule but it is also unhealthy. Obesity is considered the root cause of many diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
It is easy to lose weight if you eat properly. Instead of going on any fad diet, try these healthy low-carb snacks to curb hunger and eventually lose weight.
The List of Healthy Low Carb Snacks
- Radish – low calorie, fat-free, crunchy and full of flavor. You can consume radish alone, or eat it as part of a salad or even cook it into a vegetable. You can also consume it as a side dish.
- Mixed Berries –rich in minerals and antioxidants, blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry are a great way to provide natural sugar. You can eat them raw or prepare a smoothie.
- Chickpeas – can be consumed as a side snack or prepared according to various recipes; you can also use it in soups, salads or hummus.
- Guava–the tropical fruit is low on calorie and can be eaten raw or consumed as a smoothie along with other fruits (strawberry or pineapple), milk/yogurt or even spinach.
- Pear–crunchy and sweet, these are ideal for your hunger pangs
- Peas – protein and fiber are available here, make soup, snacks or add in salads.
- Sprouts – low on calorie, consume raw or sautéed.
- Watermelon– low carb fruit, filling on the stomach.
- Cucumber– low calorie, quick snack with around 95% water content.
- Eggs– rich in protein, low on carbs, ideal breakfast snack
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds–good for kidney & improves immunity
- Raita – yogurt salad with vegetables has vitamins, minerals & dietary fiber
- Dark Chocolate – rich in antioxidant & anti-inflammatory property
- Pistachios – unsalted ones are good for health
- Almonds – healthy fats, low calorie, rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals & proteins.
- Know About Mayuri – Sirimiri “The Lifestyle blogazine” - January 12, 2019
- Tried and Tested Hair Tips for You - January 7, 2019
- How to Dress Up To Work This Winter - January 7, 2019