Plans to start operations in 10 other cities in the country by 2022
– Aims to achieve three-fold growth with substantial market share
– The company is looking to grow at 35% annually with a revenue target of INR 250-Crore by the end of 2018-19 FY.
– It has partnered with leading developers in all these three cities
Investors Clinic, a Noida-originated fastest growing real estate consulting giant, has announced its growth plans to expand business operations nationally by setting up offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Jaipur. These markets have shown unprecedented real estate growth in past few years creating the huge demand for professional real estate services.
After its successful operations in Delhi-NCR with impressive growth record of 20% annually in last 10 years, Investors Clinic sees a surge in demand for its quality real estate consulting offerings in other markets of the country having immense potential for real estate growth from consulting to buying and selling properties both in residential and commercial projects. The company aims to achieve three-fold growth in next 5 years.
Speaking on this expansion plan, Honey Katiyal, Founder, Investors Clinic said that, “We see a huge opportunity for consulting services in matured markets like Mumbai and Bangalore and growing market like Jaipur. Our vast expertise and experience in real estate consulting for last 10 years have encouraged us to expand our business operations to these markets and win customer trust. Investors Clinic aims at setting operations in at least 10 new markets in next 5 years and is confident of achieving the same, given its consistent year-on-year growth.”
Investors Clinic has already partnered with leading developers in these three markets, as part of its expansion plan to establish itself as an emerging player and cater to the growing needs of homebuyers and sellers looking at professional real estate guidance and expertise in today’s highly competitive and complex marketplace.
Investors Clinic has partnered with pioneer builders like Lodha, Rustomjee, DLF, Godrej, Sobha, Tata, Damac and more as part of its pan-India expansion plans in key cities including Mumbai, Bangalore and Jaipur and looking at giving a value for money experience to their customers.
Latest posts by Kamya Mallik (see all)
- Mahira & Yuvraaj Katyal Gave Stellar Performances As AEOD Broke Guinness World Record at Red Fort - December 25, 2018
- Page Three Residences: Redefining opulence in the heart of Greater Noida - October 30, 2018
- UP Dangal Registers Yet Another Victory In PWL Season 3 - January 21, 2018