Match Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hydrabad
- League: Indian Premier League 2017
- Fixture: 10th Match, Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Date: 12 April 2017 (Wednesday)
- Time: 08:00 pm local time, 14:30 GMT & 07:30 pm PKT
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Vote for Your Favorite Team MI or SRH
Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma(c), Kieron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu, Jasprit Bumrah, Shreyas Gopal, Lendl Simmons, Vinay Kumar, Parthiv Patel, Mitchell McClenaghan, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Jagadeesha Suchith, Hardik Pandya, Jos Buttler, Tim Southee, Jitesh Sharma, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Punia, Saurabh Tiwary, Nicholas Pooran, Mitchell Johnson, Karn Sharma, Asela Gunaratne, Krishnappa Gowtham, Kulwant Khejroliya
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad:
Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner(c), Moises Henriques, Naman Ojha, Ricky Bhui, Kane Williamson, Siddarth Kaul, Bipul Sharma, Ashish Nehra, Yuvraj Singh, Ben Cutting, Abhimanyu Mithun, Mustafizur Rahman, Barinder Sran, Deepak Hooda, Vijay Shankar, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Nabi, Eklavya Dwivedi, Rashid Khan, Pravin Tambe, Ben Laughlin, Tanmay Agarwal, Mohammed Siraj
In the 10th match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2017, Mumbai Indians are all set to take the charge to Sunrisers Hyderabad on 12th April. As Sunrisers Hyderabad will like to carry on with their winning streak where as Mumbai Indians won their last game against Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) and will look for another win against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Sunrisers Hyderabad is on the back foot with injuries to Yuvraj Singh, Ashish Nehra and kane willamson. And on the other hand the off form Shikhar Dhawan, skipper David Warner has got problems in hand. And Mumbai Indians captained by Rohit Sharma are on high confidence with the win against KKR and got a good squad with inform players like Josh Buttler, Hardik Pandya and Lasith Malinga and with a home advantage Mumbai Indians won’t let their chances go.
Both aggressive captains Rohit Sharma and David Warner captaining their team well but the difference between both teams will be their fielding. Sunriser Hyderabad’s fielding has been weak where as with fielders like Kieron Pollard and Josh Buttler Mumbai has saved at least 10 to 15 runs in every match.
The toss has become very crucial for every team as chasing has become easier. Maximum teams are looking to bat second and chasing them down. And both these teams have done the same. With batting powers on their team they will like to bat second and restrict their opponent with a very low score.
Whatever the result will be the one thing is certain is that both these teams will not be easy on each other. They will be playing bold and will through everything back on each other. It will be not a surprise that this mouth watering clash will go to the last over or even to a super over.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have won both their matches so far
- MI sit at fourth place on the IPL 10 leaderboard with two points from two games
- Denying SRH a hat-trick of wins will be Mumbai’s stiffest test so far this season
– Sunrisers have two bowlers with economy rates of six or less this season – Bipul Sharma (5.60) and Bhuvneshwar Kumar (6.00).
– Rashid Khan’s 3/19 are the best bowling figures this season.
– Hardik Pandya has figured in the highest partnerships for the sixth and eighth wickets this season – 41 versus KKR and 37 versus Rising Pune Supergiant.
Latest posts by Amit Kumar (see all)
- Know About Arvind Narsima – Influential Authors Of India - April 20, 2019
- A Coaster That Is Stunning, Beautiful And Functional For Home Decor - April 19, 2019
- How To Calm Yourself Down To Sleep - April 13, 2019