Sneha, the Director @ELD Feminist. In an interview with YoursNews, She shared her success story.
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your profession?
Hello , I am Sneha Prakash. I am an Author, Teacher, Book Reviewer, Columnist, Literary Critic, Feminist and Motivational speaker.
2. Describe how did you first get into Your profession?
I have two platforms from which I work . One is ,” English Literature Desk ” which I use for teaching and training. I help students to prepare for NTA NET for Assistant Professor and JRF for English Literature .
I also conduct Workshops on Faculty Development Programme for Teachers and workshop on Personality Development and communication skills for student.
My second one is ,Sneha_scribbles which I use for my all Literature activities. I post my Book Review, Articles, criticism, stories and poems .
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in profession?
My strength is my strong will and my love for Literature. I never hesitate to start new work . I never think twice before starting any new venture. My biggest strength is my family especially my husband and children, every time I start a new work my husband encourages me and his trust on me, push me to reach new heights. My children although small ,accommodate my schedule and help me in any possible way they can.
4. How would you describe your profession style?
I am easy going and try to make my students and clients comfortable. In my profession I work on one to one basis and most of students and authors are my senior so I try to maintain a respectable distance and at the same time treat them as my equal. For articles I try to finish my work within deadlines . So ,my editors have no issue with me. I am strict follower of deadlines in each aspect of my work.
5. What would be your ideal working environment?
I am a freelancer and I work in my ideal working environment already .
6. How do you manage time to run your profession?
It’s tough to manage time but I take one thing at a time. I make day to day plan and try to follow it so at the end of the day I finish the assigned work and that way I finish my work before deadline. Sometimes I have to work 10 to 12 hour of day but it totally worth it.
7. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I have few new ideas in my mind which I am going to execute next year. I will try to be more organized .
8. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
My biggest failure was when I failed in Net Exam and I lost all hope of qualifying it. Because i was mother of two children by then and I have to manage them in nuclear family. But again with my husband’s support I gathered myself and qualified in next chance .
9. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
My proudest achievement is when I give hope to my students. I have successfully conducted three batches of my classes and each time when my students calls and texts thanking me that I helped them to achieve their dream. Each time I cry with joy.
10. Who has impacted you most in profession and how?
I learnt from many persons as I am in so many professions. I learn from each person I meet and try to improve myself .
11. What is your greatest achievement outside of profession?
My children and Family of course.
Follow your dreams no matter however impossible it feels. I will share my favorite quote ,” Shoot for the moon ,even if you fail ,you will fall among stars”
- Rise of a new caste “C” Corona, THE Untouchables - May 24, 2020
- Meet Khushbu Gupta – A Foodie and Socialite from Software Industry - May 21, 2020
- When Resources AreSnatched, People Become Criminals - May 20, 2020