We Indians have been wired to look at every kind of butter and think of only one thing – ‘Fat’. Well, why then is it that peanut butter in India is fast gaining popularity now than ever before? The fact is that peanut butter is one butter that actually helps prevent fat buildup in your body if had the right way. Read on to find out how.
What is Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is a delightful, largely unprocessed spread made by roasting peanuts before grinding them into a thick yet fine paste. It is also a versatile food product, which is used in an array of recipes from sweet to savory. The peanut butter price is quite affordable keeping in mind the numerous health benefits it offers.
However, if you are a fitness expert, gym-goer, sportsperson, or athlete, it is important to opt for the unadulterated and least processed variants of peanut butters to derive maximum gains from it. In addition to the type of peanut butter, it is also important to consume it only in moderate quantities.
Benefits of Peanut Butter
Here are some of many benefits that have added to the popularity of peanut butter in India:
- A nutrient rich spread, peanut butter contains many vitamins and minerals with Vitamin C and E topping the charts. As a result, it is great to boost immunity and muscle strength.
- It is a rich source of calories, however, these calories primarily come from plant proteins. That is why peanut butter, when had moderately and in advised quantities acts as a great craving satiater. It keeps one away from untimely hunger pangs and binge eating. Dieters and weight watchers must-have this product in their pantry.
- Peanut butter is a storehouse of antioxidants that mitigate the effect of free radicals on our body. Therefore, including peanut butter in our diet helps fight chronic and lifestyle diseases.
- It is great for cardiovascular health, improves digestion, eases inflammations, fights infections, and builds immunity. It slows down the effects of ageing. Studies have also revealed that peanuts help fight cancer in the body, especially colorectal and breast cancer.
- Peanut butter is known to be a wholesome amino acid profile source as it contains all of the 20 essential amino acids important for the healthy functioning of our body.
- It is a rich source of dietary fiber and contains strains of healthy bacteria that work well for your digestive health.
- Peanut butter contains the plant enzyme – beta-sitosterol which helps reduce stress by normalizing the cortisol levels in the body.
- It is rich in unsaturated fats, along with other nutrients. These are great for brain development and health. Having a regular intake of peanuts in one’s diet not only improves one’s sleep cycle, cognitive skills, and memory; it also keeps degenerative brain diseases at bay.
How and where to buy Peanut Butter in India?
If you want the best peanut butter for your family, look for brands that offer peanut butter without added sugars, salt, or hydrogenated oils. It is safer to go with organic variants.
Some of the best brands of peanut butter in India are – HealthKart Peanut Butter, Alpino, Nouriza, Pintola, MuscleBlaze, MyProtein, Happilo etc. They are available on HealthKart.com and can be bought after careful comparison with just a click of a few buttons. Be assured to get the best peanut butter price on HealthKart.
Latest posts by Amit Kumar (see all)
- Trimmer for Men to look best - September 30, 2019
- 5 Best Clubs in Delhi For Hangout - September 30, 2019
- Top 10 Ways to Make Your Digital Marketing Efforts Successful - September 24, 2019