Australia is considered something of a paradise, and it might seem for many like the perfect place to either live or to visit on holiday. But after seeing this, we bet you will be put off forever. That’s only if you don’t like anything that could potentially kill you, which is pretty much everyone.
Here are 34 reasons why Australia has to be one of the scariest places to live on earth.
1. They have pythons that will literally eat anything.
2. They can grow so big they can lift a fully grown wallaby.
3. They like to explore malls, terrifying shoppers.
4. They like to chill in toilets.
5. The snakes there can eat other, even bigger reptiles.
6. You really need to understand. They are everywhere.
7. Even on planes.
8. Flying fox bats can spread diseases.
9. Dingos are very dangerous. Even for sharks.
10. But the sharks are a threat to everyone else.
11. Especially the surfers.
12. But you should also be on the look out for crocodiles.
13. Especially the surfers.
14. This is no joke. Crocodiles.
15. But just to put it into perspective. Even the crocodiles are not safe from the snakes.
16. THIS is snake food.
17. And humans are the food for the ticks.
18. Thats without mentioning all of the bugs. Like this shit load of spiders.
19. A bucket of funnel web spiders found at a campsite. Each one can deliver a fatal bite.
20. Spiders are nothing though. There are bigger, flying problems to deal with. Like swarms of Soldier Beetles.
21. Oh, and the flies too.
22. There is LOTS of millipedes too.
23. They might not swarm. But there are HUGE earthworms.
24. And the terrifying mole cricket.
25. There are also plenty of giant, venomous centipedes.
26. There are also Cassowaries. Horrible giant birds.
27. Giant Jellyfish occasionally show up.
28. But if they aren’t your thing, there are always Irukandji Jellyfish. They are 100x more poisonous than cobras.
29. Box Jellyfish are equally as scary though.
30. Don’t worry though, there are plenty of other dangerous sea creatures. For example the blue ringed octopus which has no known anti toxin.
31. Marble cone snails can sting, their venom can cause respiratory paralysis and death.
32. They also have massive golf ball sized hail which can strike out of nowhere from above.
33. Even the freshwater swimming lakes are dangerous.
34. Oh and they have Stonefish too. They are not nice.
And thats what they can do.
- Mishka – Best IVF Center in Jaipur for Infertile Couples - July 19, 2020
- VSI Jaipur: Best CA Coaching Institute in Jaipur - July 19, 2020
- Make An Everlasting Style Statement With Exotic Silver Earrings Collection - June 14, 2019