Best Blog site in India – Write Your Story on Yoursnews

Yours News

The second match of 10th editions of IPL is to be played between Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians on the of April 6th 2017 at sharp 8:00 PM.

The match is conducted in Pune. This match is sponsored by VIVO. It is very difficult to predict about the match as both teams give a neck to neck competition to each other.

Preview: IPL 2017: Match 2: Pune Vs Mumbai on April 6

Rising Pune supergiants has amazing players like MS Dhoni, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ajinkya Rahane etc. Where as the powerful Mumbai Indians have cricket champs like Rohit Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, etc. The international player Ben Stokes is the most expensive foreign player in the entire IPL history. He is worth of a whopping £1.7 million. He is part of Rising Pune Supergiant team and is expected to perform well and also boost the team.

The Pune team players Ben Stokes and Dan Christian are all-rounders in all department. This is a master move to grab the trophy. The don’t have a particular fast bowler but players like Rajat Bhatia, R Ashwin, and Adam Zampa will do the needful. As a whole, the Pune team appears to be a better competitor as compared with their previous year team. The new addition team will definitely bring positive result and growth.

Supergiants vs Indians
Tomorrow, 8:00 PM
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium

Mumbai Indians has a strong team of skipper Rohit Sharma. This team has a perfect and balanced team of batsmen and bowlers. The team has amazing spinners like Harbhajan Singh and Karn Sharma. The team has not a very good list of highly performing batsmen as compared to the bowling team. Jos Buttler can be considered as a better batsman, but he hasn’t scored many runs.

They will find it tough to lose any wickets.Whereas the team of Rising Pune Supergiants has a brand new captain, Steven Smith. This time MS Dhoni will give a splendid performance as a wicket-keeper batsman.

The winning chances of Rising Pune Supergiants are more as compared to its competitor Mumbai Indians. Even though the Mumbai Indians were two times IPL champions. This time the winning percentage of Rising Pune Supergiants is 65%, whereas the Mumbai Indians are with only the remaining 35 %. Rising Pune Supergiants has a great list of experienced batsmen and it will be a visual delight to watch the tough and challenging match between their batsmen against Mumbai Indians’ bowlers.

Rising Pune Supergiants has an amazing list of players who has done exceptional well in IPL. Hence they have high chances of winning the match.

Pune would do well to remember that in the opening game last season, each of their six bowlers took a wicket at least to restrict Mumbai to 121 for 8 before Ajinkya Rahane got the job done with an unbeaten 66.

Rahane and Rohit will have one eye on Champions Trophy selection, and there is no better way to make themselves count than a strong start in the last tournament before the team travels to England.

With so many subsets within the contest, there is a lot at stake and both teams would want to begin their respective campaigns with the right result.

Pune Vs Mumbai


Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Jasprit Bumrah, Jos Buttler, Shreyas Gopal, Krishnappa Gowtham, Asela Gunaratne, Harbhajan Singh, Mitchell Johnson, Kulwant Khejroliya, Siddhesh Lad, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Parthiv Patel (wicketkeeper), Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Punia, Nitish Rana, Ambati Rayudu, Jitesh Sharma, Karn Sharma, Lendl Simmons, Tim Southee, Jagadeesha Suchith, Saurabh Tiwary, Vinay Kumar.

Rising Pune Supergiant: Steven Smith (Captain), MS Dhoni (wicketkeeper), Ajinkya Rahane, Ben Stokes, Faf du Plessis, Usman Khawaja, Manoj Tiwary, Mayank Agarwal, Ankit Sharma, Baba Aparajith, Ankush Bains, Rajat Bhatia, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Daniel Christian, Ashok Dinda, Lockie Ferguson, Jaskaran Singh, Saurabh Kumar, Milind Tandon, Jaydev Unadkat, Adam Zampa.

Match starts at 8 PM IST – LIVE on Sony SIX, Sony Max, Sony ESPN

Amit Kumar
Author: Amit Kumar

Amit is the founder of YoursNews. This is a next generation blog, proved that blogging is an art; focus on valuable ideas and genuine stories, rest everything will fall into place.