Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab
Tournament Name: Indian Premier League IPL 2017.
Match Name: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab ( KKR vs KXIP )
Date: Saturday 8th April 2017
Time Local Time 20: 00 IST
Stadium: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Kolkata Knight Riders: Gautam Gambhir (captain), Darren Bravo, Trent Boult, Piyush Chawla, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Colin De Grandhomme, Rishi Dhawan, Sayan Ghosh, Shakib-Al-Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Ishank Jaggi, Kuldeep Yadav, Chris Woakes, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Ankit Rajpoot, Suryakumar Yadav, Robin Uthappa (wicketkeeper), Umesh Yadav.
Kings XI Punjab: Glenn Maxwell (captain), David Miller, Manan Vohra, Hashim Amla, Shaun Marsh, Armaan Jaffer, Martin Guptill, Eoin Morgan, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Arman Jaffer, Anureet Singh, Mohit Sharma, KC Cariappa, Pradeep Sahu, Swapnil Singh, T Natrajan, Matt Henry, Varun Aaron, Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis, Gurkeerat Mann, Rahul Tewatia, Darren Sammy, Wriddhiman Saha (wicketkeeper), Nikhil Naik, Ishant Sharma.
Both the Teams Are Ready For the Battle
Kings XI Punjab is doing very this session, and it looks like that they have the required strength for tomorrow’s match, but we can’t take Kolkata warriors lightly as they also have the power to break the backbone of any team. Punjab is having the power of batting whereas Kolkata has both so we can’t say that it will be a one-sided match.
Punjab Warriors are in the second number this year while Kolkata warriors are at the fourth number, but these point tables cannot decide the result of the match.
Key players for Kolkata is Gautam Gambhir, Sunil Naraine, Yusuf Pathan and many another player who are capable of giving a real target.
Whereas Punjab holds some big name in its teams like Maxwell, Miller and many others who are also really very much capable of breaking the target given by the opponent team.
But the main thing is home ground which will be beneficial for Kolkata as the match is going to be played at Eden Garden.
Punjab is a team which can play at any field and also in any condition, so the match of tomorrow is going to be a complete package of thrill.
We can’t say anything before the match as both the teams are having equal power and players are also so very in form.
If the Punjab wins this match, then this team will be at the top of point table but if Kolkata will win this match, then Kolkata will also get some points and will be at the 3rd number of point table.
So we have to wait and watch the match, and many people are so much excited for the match and start predicting too as because this match is going to be a complete package of entertainment.
KKR vs KXIP Predictions Head to Head.
- In overall IPL, KKR have won 13/19 matches against KXIP
- KXIP vs KKR ,matches result percentage 31.51. This is the 2nd lowest winning percentage of KXP in all ipl team.
- KXIP vs KKR, highest total 204 runs in ipl 2010, 2 nd innings at Kolkata .
- KXIP vs KKR ,lowest total 119 runs (20 overs) in ipl 2011. at Kolkatta.
- Lastly 5 recent matches results: L L L L L
- In last IPL, KKR won both the matches against KKR,at last
13th April Eden Gardens Pitch Report: KKR vs KXIP Predictions.
- IPL 2016 Highest team score : 188 MI against KKR
- Lowest team score in last IPL meanwhile : 98 DD against KKR
- Highest runs-chased at Kolkata , Eden Gardens : 200 by KXP against KKR in IPL 2010
- Also, Average first Innings score: 152
- Stat : Team fielding first has won the match 5/7 (70%) times last year
- Especially in the NIGHT matches, team batting second has won 18/21 times ( 85%) matches.
KKR vs KXIP Predictions 12th April Toss Predictions.
Teams winning the toss have chose to field first in 7/9 matches. Furthermore in IPL 2017, teams fielding first have already won 6/9 matches( 67%)
Who will win KKR vs KXIP Predictions
While KKR have lost Chris Lynn, KXIP look strong with Amla back in form. Surely, KXIP have a heavy advantage. Also, KXIP have won both matches fielding first.