Are you planning a trip to Bhopal? Then congratulations! You are going to have a great time ahead in this historical city! The city of Bhopal is considered to be one of the greenest cities of our country! And not only will the natural beauty, the quintessential charm of the temples and mosques of this city also can amaze you!
Planning a trip is followed by the thought of accommodation for you at the destination. For a city like Bhopal, you can search for the hotels online. You can look up the internet for 3 star hotels in Bhopal city and choose accordingly.
Once you are done with all these official works, here are some of the great temples and mosques of Bhopal you must not miss on your trip! Read on!
Beautiful Temples/Mosques of Bhopal
Birla Mandir: This temple is located at the heart of the city and is famous for the beautiful architecture of its entire structure. The ambience of this temple will make you love it the moment you step in! This temple houses Goddess Laxmi and her divine consort. Vishnu. Do visit this place!
* Taj ul Masjid: one of the largest mosques in Asia, the grand architecture of Taj ul Masjid is so beautiful that you must not miss it. The original name of this mosque is Taj ul Masjid which translates to English as ‘Crown of Mosques’. The name is justified with the grand building and the sprawling area the mosque covers. Also, while visiting, don’t forget to check out the beautiful lake in front of it!
* Bhojpur Temple: This temple is believed to be constructed in the 11st century. Though unfinished, the temple will not fail to make an impression on your mind because of the exquisite rock carvings on its walls. The Shiva Linga here is the tallest in the world. Do visit this place to get a charm of Bhopal temples.
* Moti Masjid: Located at the heart of beautiful Bhopal, the Moti Masjid bears a semblance with that of Jama Masjid of Delhi. This particular mosque is important in historical sense as it stands out for the history of women empowerment in the history of Bhopal. The beautiful marble while façade of this mosque along with two cupolas are something you must not miss. Do visit this place!
* ManuaBhankiTekri: ManuaBhanki Teri is other wisely known as MahaveerTekri and is considered as one of the most important Jain shrines of our country. Located on top of a hill, this temple offers a panoramic view of the entire Bhopal city. Jain devotees across the country come to pay their visit to this temple. Do not miss the ropeway trip to this temple.
* Jama Masjid: Another significant mosque of Bhopal is Jama Masjid. This particular mosque was built in 1838 by Quidisiya Begum and the large minarets of this mosque is an example of past architectural brilliance of Bhopal.
Check out the 3 star hotels in Bhopal city and top 10 hotels in Bhopal online and make this trip happen! All the very best!
- Chemists Develop an Ultra-sensitive Test for Cancers - February 28, 2018
- WLToys 10428 RC Car Design, Features, Hardware, Review - August 29, 2017
- Kingsman The Key Service’ critique Obscenely and completely shaken not stirred - August 21, 2017