Bhumi Pednekar is one of the Bollywood’s natural actors. Her debut movie, Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015), was revolving around overweight newly-wed bride. She bagged Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut in 2016. Bhumi had lost 32 kg and we noticed when she walked up the stage, we all could not stop seeing her slimmer, toned body.
How did she manage to shed 89 kg to 57 kg within six months? Read on to know Bhumi Pednekar’s weight loss secrets through diet and workouts.
1. Bhumi lost 32 kilos not by going on a normal commercial diet. She mentioned her craving for food. She never deprived herself of eating anything. She takes ghee, butter, buttermilk and the only thing she stopped having completely was sugar and carbohydrates intake. She was into regular diet, exercised portion control. She cheats her meal every five days.
2. She never went to a dietician or a nutritionist. She, with help of mother, used her mother’s extensive knowledge on food to lose weight. Apart from being physically active, simple home-cooked meal is the most effective way for weight loss. The two of us came up with a diet plan.”
3. This gorgeous actress admitted that keeping the sugar intake moderate or quit it was one of the best decisions of her life. Refined sugar – brown or white – is nothing but taste and empty calories. In fact in the process to digest it, it empties your body of a lot of vitamins and minerals. For Bhumi Pederkar has very sweet tooth at the same time staying away from sugar is tough. So you should crave and deprive yourself, when you have healthier things to opt for.
4. Bhumi Pendarkar, “Raw honey is good for digestion and is packed with zinc, potassium, calcium and vitamin B6 so you can add it to your nimbu paani, oats, even milk. She also mentioned that honey can be used in various different ways an a3wways keep you healthy and helps in remain fit.
5. She further explained, “There is maple syrup, coconut sugar and a whole bunch of other natural sweeteners… all the information is available online. But always remember guys, even though these options are healthier, they still need to be eaten in moderation. A little restrain goes a long way in improving your health.
This article will be helpful for all those who really want to lose some weight.