Sujata Ghosh is an aspiring model of Indian ethnicity based in Singapore.
She has participated in modelling events such as:
1 Ethnicity the fashion show, Singapore 2020
2 Fashion Show for De Star international events, Singapore 2019
3 Promotional video for “KarwaChaunth” for Venetian Hair & Make-up 2019
4 Fashion Show for Bengali Association of Singapore 2018
5 Make-up model for Cosmopros Academy 2018
A short conversation on life within the bounds of the circuit breaker. I hope and pray that everyone stays safe until a cure is available.
She wears multiple hats of an accomplished performance artist, visual artist, home maker, a mother and has also worked as a primary school teacher.
Her reportoire of performance arts includes
- Dance presentations for cultural organisations such as People’s Association, Bengali Assocication of Singapore, Indian Heritage Centre & Tagore Society.
- Choreography & training for primary school children as a part of Parent Support Group activities
- Dance teacher tasked with training Grade 9-12 students in a school in India
She has participated in visual arts events such as:
- A4A fund raiser charity event supporting young cancer patients- Acrylic on fabric, 2018
- Art exhibition, Swathi Thirunal festival, organised by eminent performance artist Santa Rathi, 2017
- Anonodomela art gallery by Bengali Association of Singapore 2018
- Art exhibition, Sudeshna Euphonies, Esplanade 2017
- UOB art competition, 2016
She is open to exploring opportunities in the modelling arena and can be reached on the follwoing coordinates: Mail: [email protected]
- Poet Anshu Pal “Amrita” is awarded by Dr. Sarojini Naidu International Award * - September 22, 2020
- Four different types of voice over jobs available in the market - September 21, 2020
- Sneha Prakash Received the Prestigious Dr. Sarojini Naidu International Award - September 21, 2020