- Priyadarshini will represent India at the Miss World 2016 pageant.
- The jury included Sanjay Dutt, Yami Gautam and Arjun Kapoor.
- The show was hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar and Manish Paul.
Priyadarshini will represent India at the Miss World 2016 pageant. Bangalore’s Sushruthi Krishna, was the 1st runner up and Lucknow’s Pankhuri Gidwani, was the 2nd runner up.Shah Rukh entertained the contestants with his charm and humour as he promoted his upcoming film Fan before announcing the winners of the pageant.The jury included Sanjay Dutt, Yami Gautam, Arjun Kapoor, Kabir Khan, Amy Jackson, Miss World 2015 Mireia Lalaguna, tennis champ Sania Mirza, Ekta Kapoor and designers Manish Malhotra and Shane Peacock.
Actors Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapoor, Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and rapper Badshah also performed at the event. During the final gown round, the finalists walked the ramp while Sunidhi Chauhan performed her hit numbers.
The show was hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar and Manish Paul. During the ceremony the contestants wore creations designed by Anju Modi, Namrata Joshipura and Falguni & Shane Peacock.
- 10 Best Bridal Wedding Lehenga By Vasansi - August 10, 2020
- Mishka – Best IVF Center in Jaipur for Infertile Couples - July 19, 2020
- VSI Jaipur: Best CA Coaching Institute in Jaipur - July 19, 2020