Come December and it is festive season. Everyone is eagerly waiting for Christmas and holidays. It is a great time to spend with family and loved ones, to exchange gifts and count your blessings.
Here’s a glance at some of the memorable Christmas movies for you to watch this holiday season:
- The Santa Clause- Santa killed and replaced by a marketing executive
- The Holiday- A must see Christmas rom-com.
- Home Alone- Kevin and Christmas don’t get along.
- Elf – Holiday cheer is unmatched here.
- Mickey’s Christmas Tale – Need we say more!
- Jingle All The Way- Christmas and Arnold Schwarzenegger!
- Love Actually – Love lives of 8 couples during Christmas time.
- Polar Express- Perfect magical ride.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Will he or won’t he?
- Miracle on 34th Street – Quintessential Christmas film.
- Muppet Christmas Carol – The best adaptation of A Christmas Carol
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – Christmas is chaotic and how!
- The Princess Switch – Princess Diaries meets The Parent Trap!
- Arthur Christmas – Santa’s boy he tries to relocate a misplaced gift.
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Deer- Simply endearing
- Christmas in Connecticut – Pretences during holidays lead to romantic complications.
- A Christmas Tale – Long-held resentments come out during one Christmas holiday.
- You’ve Got Mail – Classic in Christmas setting.
- Four Holidays – Christmas time spend with crazy families
- Bridget Jones’ Diary – See Bridget handle the pressure of being alone during Holidays.
So, hope you have a great lazy time watching these amazing movies. And oh yes! Do share with us which movie you liked the best….!!
- Know About Mayuri – Sirimiri “The Lifestyle blogazine” - January 12, 2019
- Tried and Tested Hair Tips for You - January 7, 2019
- How to Dress Up To Work This Winter - January 7, 2019