Come December and it is festive season. Everyone is eagerly waiting for Christmas and holidays. It is a great time to spend with family and loved ones, to exchange gifts and count your blessings.
Here’s a glance at some of the memorable Christmas movies for you to watch this holiday season:
- The Santa Clause- Santa killed and replaced by a marketing executive
- The Holiday- A must see Christmas rom-com.
- Home Alone- Kevin and Christmas don’t get along.
- Elf – Holiday cheer is unmatched here.
- Mickey’s Christmas Tale – Need we say more!
- Jingle All The Way- Christmas and Arnold Schwarzenegger!
- Love Actually – Love lives of 8 couples during Christmas time.
- Polar Express- Perfect magical ride.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Will he or won’t he?
- Miracle on 34th Street – Quintessential Christmas film.
- Muppet Christmas Carol – The best adaptation of A Christmas Carol
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – Christmas is chaotic and how!
- The Princess Switch – Princess Diaries meets The Parent Trap!
- Arthur Christmas – Santa’s boy he tries to relocate a misplaced gift.
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Deer- Simply endearing
- Christmas in Connecticut – Pretences during holidays lead to romantic complications.
- A Christmas Tale – Long-held resentments come out during one Christmas holiday.
- You’ve Got Mail – Classic in Christmas setting.
- Four Holidays – Christmas time spend with crazy families
- Bridget Jones’ Diary – See Bridget handle the pressure of being alone during Holidays.
So, hope you have a great lazy time watching these amazing movies. And oh yes! Do share with us which movie you liked the best….!!
She researches not only on technical niches but has also written many blogs on fashion, travel and self-help.
Latest posts by Ishi Agrawal (see all)
- Know About Mayuri – Sirimiri “The Lifestyle blogazine” - January 12, 2019
- Tried and Tested Hair Tips for You - January 7, 2019
- How to Dress Up To Work This Winter - January 7, 2019