Sujata Ghosh is an aspiring model of Indian ethnicity based in Singapore. She recently participated in a photo shoot indoors and shares her thoughts with yours news. We hope her postive approach towards making the most of an inconvenient situation inspires our readers to find moment of happiness under the current circumstances.
With the gloom that the Covid-19 pandemic has set around the world and the lock down measures in major cities across the globe, we are bound indoors for over a month. The human spirit is indefatigable and we will over come this catastrophy.
This pandemic cannot stop us from celebrating life, dressing up like the lock down does not exist and cherishing the company of our loved ones both near and far.
She has secured second position amongst 50 odd contestants in the stay-home Power Lips challenge 2020 organised in Singapore.
A snippet from the Aesthetics International Times Singapore edition mentions this.
She has participated in modelling events such as:
1 Ethnicity the fashion show, Singapore 2020
2 Fashion Show for De Star international events, Singapore 2019
3 Promotional video for “KarwaChaunth” for Venetian Hair & Make-up 2019
4 Fashion Show for Bengali Association of Singapore 2018
5 Make-up model for Cosmopros Academy 2018
She has participated in visual arts events such as:
- A4A fund raiser charity event supporting young cancer patients- Acrylic on fabric, 2018
- Art exhibition, Swathi Thirunal festival, organised by eminent performance artist Santa Rathi, 2017
- Anonodomela art gallery by Bengali Association of Singapore 2018
- Art exhibition, Sudeshna Euphonies, Esplanade 2017
- UOB art competition, 2016
She is open to exploring opportunities in the modelling arena
- Pareeksha, an eye-turner movie can be savored on ZEE5! - August 14, 2020
- Personalize Your Entertainment with ZEE5 Club Pack - August 11, 2020
- Yamini Sindhi Bagged The Bumper Prize Of The Contest By Dr.Sakshi jain’s RDC & Grehlaxmi Magazine Team - August 6, 2020