Sujata Ghosh is an aspiring model of Indian ethnicity based in Singapore. She recently participated in a photo shoot indoors and shares her thoughts with yours news. We hope her postive approach towards making the most of an inconvenient situation inspires our readers to find moment of happiness under the current circumstances.
With the gloom that the Covid-19 pandemic has set around the world and the lock down measures in major cities across the globe, we are bound indoors for over a month. The human spirit is indefatigable and we will over come this catastrophy.
This pandemic cannot stop us from celebrating life, dressing up like the lock down does not exist and cherishing the company of our loved ones both near and far.
She has participated in modelling events such as:
1 Ethnicity the fashion show, Singapore 2020
2 Fashion Show for De Star international events, Singapore 2019
3 Promotional video for “KarwaChaunth” for Venetian Hair & Make-up 2019
4 Fashion Show for Bengali Association of Singapore 2018
5 Make-up model for Cosmopros Academy 2018
She has participated in visual arts events such as:
- A4A fund raiser charity event supporting young cancer patients- Acrylic on fabric, 2018
- Art exhibition, Swathi Thirunal festival, organised by eminent performance artist Santa Rathi, 2017
- Anonodomela art gallery by Bengali Association of Singapore 2018
- Art exhibition, Sudeshna Euphonies, Esplanade 2017
- UOB art competition, 2016
She is open to exploring opportunities in the modelling arena
- Rise of a new caste “C” Corona, THE Untouchables - May 24, 2020
- Meet Khushbu Gupta – A Foodie and Socialite from Software Industry - May 21, 2020
- When Resources AreSnatched, People Become Criminals - May 20, 2020