You don’t like frizzy hair and you want to get out of it?
Getting your hair back to the normal form from that frizziness is not an easy task…
Tired of exposure of hair to the dirt and dust, pollution, and sun rays damage the hair from the core of it and leading it to the ultimate breakage.
The problems are frizziness, dryness, dullness, dandruff, hair fall, oily scalp and others and frizziness is the most annoying one which we need to sort this out. We cannot get rid of the use of hair serum in day to day life to maintain our hair…
What is hair serum?
Hair serum is a kind of hair potion than only works on the hair strands and not on the scalp. It works like a shield on our hair to protect it from the harshness of the environment. It instantly makes the hair detangled and shiny. It acts as a quick-fix and an alternative version of hair conditioner.
Hair serum and hair oil. Which is better?
- Hair oil can go deep down the hair roots making them strong while hair serum only works on the surface of hair strands to protect them.
- Hair oil contains fatty acids while hair serum is a silicon-based product.
Pros of hair serum
- It gives protection
- Protection from damage
- Detangles hair
- Creates shine to the hair
- Avoid hair fall
- No stickiness.
How to use hair serum
- First use mild shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair off.
- Pat-dry your hair with towel till you make it slightly damp.
- Add a hair serum on your palm and apply on the hair
- Apply the serum from the ear level to the end of the hair.
- Comb your hair to get tangle-free result throughout the day.
Do’s and don’ts of hair serum
- Always look for the right serum according to your hair type.
- Don’t over-do it so take a pea-sized amount.
- Warm it up on your palms before applying it.
- Hair serum works best on slightly damp hair; keep that in mind.
- Avoid using serum on the hair scalp.
- इस वीकेंड साहिल सोंधी की पार्टी मे लगा ब्रेक - March 2, 2021
- YRR, Red Elixir & Rahul Rana Films Organised Magazine Shoot in Delhi - March 1, 2021
- GetInsta Review & key features - February 21, 2021